Wednesday 9 May 2018

The NBA Draft pics!

So after the last partnership with Draftpedia, we decided to team up again to make more draft pics, this time for the NBA! This was a new experience for me, as I've never really been the biggest Basketball fan, and I've never watched the NBA draft before. It was quite the experience. I'd say it was probably a lot harder to  follow since the NBA draft has players get picked, then traded, which means I'd color a player for one team, then have to spend another couple of minutes frantically re-coloring. Needless to say, it wasn't long before I got backed up and completely confused by everything happening. Eventually I got myself sorted out though, and if I do it again next year, I will be far more prepared.

So thanks to Draftpedia  (A great free app for draft information, go download it!) and also to Bleacher Report for handling some of the pictures, I now give you the entire first round of NBA draft picks!

































Now to give my arm a much needed rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment